South Park has attracted tons of new neighbors over the past year! But because of the social distancing required to keep the public safe from COVID-19, we haven’t had much chance to meet up and answer the most frequently asked questions about the neighborhood.
The New Neighbor Guide does just that. In it you’ll find:
- A brief history of South Park and its Historic status
- The origins of the South Park Lady
- The mission of Historic South Park, Inc., your nonprofit all-volunteer neighborhood association
- A typical calendar of social events so you know what to look for
- Handy telephone numbers
- Tips on historic home upkeep required by the City of Dayton Landmark Commission
- PAL: The South Park spay/neuter program for cats
- How to volunteer to keep South Park thriving, safe and friendly.