Join us Sunday, Feb 16th between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. at Hope Lutheran Church on Hickory St. to socialize with your neighbors and enjoy some Great Chili!!!
* Cooks are needed to make a crock-pot full of their chili recipe (If you are interested in cooking,
please e-mail Abby Reed at [email protected])
* Please bring change or cash (dollar bills are nice!) to vote on your favorite soup or chili.
* Bring your friends, family, neighbors, and kids!
* If you are not making a soup/chili, please bring a side dish to share.
* Plates, bowls, cups, and eating utensils will be provided.
Here is how the cook-off works:
* Votes are made by placing money in the pot for each Chili,
– Vote for each Chili you like…
– Vote more for the Chili you love…
– And Vote for the hottest Chili for good measure!
– All donations will go to the HSPI treasury.
The Chili with the most “Votes” wins!! The highly coveted “Golden Ladle” is once again up for grabs!
Hope to see everyone Sunday the 16th for a great time!