Sunday, November 3rd from 2-4pm, ten homes will be open and available to tour. If you are looking for a new place to call home, a fixer upper or just want to see what it would be like to live in a great neighborhood like South Park, be sure to stop on by during our Neighborhood Open House!
Everything starts at Ghostlight Coffee, 1201 Wayne Ave. There we will have a maps of the houses featured during the Open House, neighborhood information, great java. From there you’ll begin your tour of our friendly streets and open homes.
Here’s a list of the houses that will be open.
- 217 Perrine – Michael Royce –
- 3 Bradford – Kamela & Co –
- 604 Oak – Kamela & Co –
- 219 Adams – The Home Group –
- 14 Johnson-The Home Group
- 15 Johnson-Private Seller – ready to rehab? This home could be your blank slate to create the home you’ve always wanted.
- 28 Bonner-Private Owner – soon to be on the market
- 208 Bonner-The Home Group –
- 121 James-The Home Group –
- 559 Wyoming-The Home Group –
Be sure to stop by Blommel Park while you’re in the neighborhood. From 2-4pm our social committee will be grilling up hot dogs and will be available to answer any questions you might have about the neighborhood.
If we see you in the neighborhood, we’ll say hi!HSPI Neighborhood Open House Map
Historic South Park Inc. believes that everyone benefits when both those seeking housing and those providing it understand and follow fair housing practices. To learn more about your rights and obligations under the law, please visit the Miami Valley Fair Housing Center at www.mvfairhousing.com or 937.223.6035]