Spring has sprung, folks are outside again, and we seem to be gaining on that bad ol’ COVID! The many social events South Park is known for are back! What a great time to join or renew your membership in your neighborhood association, Historic South Park, Inc. (HSPI).
HSPI is made up of a dedicated group of volunteers — like you — who help take care of the neighborhood, advocate for South Park, and bring us together. Your membership in HSPI makes our work possible and gives you a voice at the table, connecting you to other like-minded people.
Becoming a member of HSPI is easy and inexpensive. Individual membership is just $10, households can join for $20, and businesses can sign up for $15. If you’re over 70, your membership is free!
- UFC Easter Egg Hunt: Sunday, April 4, 10am
- South Park Community Garden: Want a bed? Sign up!
- Perennial Exchange: Saturday 10am. Cleaning out your garden? Need new plants?
- Community Yard Sale signup: Sunday, April 18, 2-4pm.Get ready to sell stuff make a few bucks on May 1st.
- Earth Day Neighborhood Cleanup: April 24, with a bicycle parade on April 25, Get a free t-shirt, pick up litter with your family. Specific info to come!
- April Member Meeting: Tues, 7-8pm at Hope Lutheran Church. Guest Speaker: Holly Hornbeak of Dayton Landmarks.
- Parks volunteers: We’ll be mulching. More later…
Join us in our efforts to keep South Park a vibrant, friendly place to live and work! To learn about HSPI, visit our website.